The non-payment side of the mobile wallet is a true game changer for marketers. Apple’s Passbook and the new Google Wallet app provide you with the platform you need to drive in-store traffic and increase average order value. But how do you leverage these new platforms and how do you get started?
The answer: Wallet Manager from Vibes. Wallet Manager is the industry’s only cross-platform mobile wallet solution that enables marketers to create, distribute and manage mobile wallet campaigns for both Google Wallet and Apple’s Passbook.
- Manage campaigns: Marketers use templates to create Google Wallet Objects and Passbook Passes – in minutes – and then send personalized mobile wallet experiences to consumers through Catapult™, Vibes’ Mobile Relationship Management Platform.
- Maximize reach: Catapult SmartLink device detection automatically delivers Google Wallet Objects to Android phones, Passes to iPhones and mobile Web content to other devices.
- Distribute across channels: Catapult SmartLinks can be distributed across any channel, including SMS, email, social media, QR/barcodes, Apps and more.
- Personalize experiences: Objects and Passes can be personalized for the consumer, providing marketers with the ability to deliver richer, more relevant experiences.
- Deliver dynamic content: Marketers can push content updates to saved Objects and Passes (e.g., reward balances) with messages sent directly to consumer devices.
How Wallet Manager Works
In September 2013, Google launched a new Google Wallet app for all Android phones. This new mobile wallet solution allows consumers to save Objects to Google Wallet, such as loyalty cards, offers, tickets, boarding passes and more. Through a cloud-based distribution model, digital content can be saved to Google Wallet from anywhere and then appear on a consumer’s phone instantly for redemption. Marketers now have access to millions of consumers using Android-enabled devices who are ready to start adding mobile offers and loyalty cards to their new App.Learn more about Google Wallet
Marketing on a mobile device is about personalization, it’s about dynamic content and it’s about getting customers the information they need. Wallet Manager makes it easy to set up mobile wallet campaigns in minutes, without needing to involve your IT department. We have already integrated Passbook and Google Wallet Object APIs into our platform so you don’t need to worry about the technical details. All you and your marketing team needs to do is log into Wallet Manager and start setting up and running your mobile wallet campaigns.
- Recorded Webinar: The Mobile Wallet Shift: Non-Payment Opportunities for Marketers (September 2013)
- Recorded Webinar: Google Wallet for Mobile Marketers – Vibes CTO, John Haro (May 29, 2013)
- Recorded Webinar: Passbook Results Are In: What’s Working, What’s Not and What’s Next? With Sears, Gartner, Texas Roadhouse (February 26, 2013)
- Recorded Webinar: Bringing Passbook to Life - How to Drive Value for Your Customers – Alex Campbell, CIO and John Haro, CTO (October 4, 2012)
- Mobile Wallet Consumer Report: Non-payment opportunities for marketers
- White Paper: Next-level mobile engagement with Passbook